jueves, 20 de agosto de 2009

In your arms again!


Why didn’t you told me what did you think about how did i feel when I was in the airport?

Understand this, I was so happy, so excited to have you in Colombia with me, because that’s what we always talk about, and about how much we miss each other and that we cant wait to see each other again.

I want to tell you one more time because i want to make sure that u understand this, Christian and me were waiting and after we saw like 15 people coming and you still didn’t appear, i told him, "hey lets hide, so then we he come, we can record a video of him trying to figure out were i am, so after some seconds i will appear like a great gift or something like that!!!"

But in the same second that i was trying to hide, you came and you saw me, it was the first moment that i saw you and my heart jumped of happiness, i though, ohh there is my babe!!! and in the same second i though, ohh the surprise its ruined, but it doesn’t matter because i hold you so close and i gave you the first kiss i don’t remember where, according what you told me, it was in the cheek, but it doesn’t matter because i was so excited to have you with me and an immense happiness in my heart... And you smiled because you knew that maybe I was trying to hide me from you…

I really feel so proud of you and you were so beautiful, i really admired you, i mean, i love and i loved everything about you;

your hair cute,

the cloth that you were wearing, ahhh i remember something, i think that i also had a surprised face because i though, oh my, he discover me, and also because your cloth, i though that u will come with the army uniform, but its ok... Oh pappy, u looked so beautiful with the shirt that u were wearing, with the boots and with the army bag, ohh so sexy!!!,

I felt like in heaven in your arms... why?


Because your energy, our love, our feelings and how much we wait for each other... It was a lil bit long, u know, almost 1 year its not a short period of time, but when i was in your arms i felt excellent and no words can describe it...

I Wanted you to hold me forever, and that’s how our hearts are, together for ever…

It's like we knew that you'd never stop loving me, and I, I'd never stop loving you.

I just can say that finally you were in home, with me!!! And that’s what I wanted since a long time ago.

Te amo muchoo mucho mucho!!!!

No hay comentarios: