sábado, 10 de octubre de 2009

ill see u soon!


I just want to say that i will be so happy with you, here where you belong; in my arms...


I know that you understand that i want the best for us, so we have to do efforts, be strong, and to wait... Because the things arent done if we dont do something about it.


Having you here in December its something perfect, now im sure that it wont be so bored or something like that, it will be different than the last year, now ill have MY HUSBAND bymyside and i love it!

I understand that is important think about the future, saving money and all, but what i also think is that its most important who you have than how much you have, and spending december and my bday with you will be a great gift!!! So... get ready and hide well when you be in the airport because if i find you first, i will spank somebody!!!






1 comentario:

Priscila dijo...

you are so beautiful!!!!!!!!!

======kisses======