jueves, 12 de noviembre de 2009

I miss my angel...


I love you, is an expression that cant mean how much I care for you, I MISS YOU tremendously. So, TE AMO with all I have. Of course I hate that I miss you like this. Of course if I could take it back in a way that allows us both to be together forever I would, but there is nothing imposible, and especially now after we made it, after we were so far for too long and now we will kiss each other again...

I've been true to you. And you are always in the same way with me. No matter the distance, no matter nothing. thank you for being strong and for coming safe, soon, after i found u in the airport (jajaja, cuz i will win), we will know that we did it and we will lnow how strong we were and we are!

I'm sorry I sometimes was emotionally broken, retarded, whatever. I'm sorry that sometimes i was so sad for having u so far and its not our fault, just the situation, the mood, the time, and u know that, but thanks for helping me, for talking to me when i need it and for making me laugh and being me and be able to do what we have to do; something consistent in a romantic love that we have and deserve.


Sincerely,
your wife

No hay comentarios: