miércoles, 9 de junio de 2010

Happy Birthday to my Hubby



A big one today! Te amo mucho and i thank God and this life for one more year of life! I remember when u were a baby (you are still my baby), so beautiful and happy!!! That cute face havent change at all, u continue being the same beautiful and adorable person that came to this world to complete my life and make me the happiest wife.

When I see you, my heart fills with such happiness and joy. It's beyond words. I am truly blessed to have you and i ask God that keep us together for ever and that the next birthday we can be together and share all the love we have...

So, my hubby is now officially a sexier man. He turned 29 today! Ahhhh! Personally, I plan to turn 29 for the next... years... hahaha, but ill always be ur baby in the red car!

His personality was such I called him “my baby boy” as he never grew too old to have silly fun.

I don’t choose to be sad. I want to be happy no matter what, cuz i know we will be together in few months. I pray that his strength will help me better when i cant see u.


We still have to Celebrate Love and Life with an ice cream cake and so many kisses together!!!!

Look what i find!!! two lil cats kissing and in love with each other!!!



1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Have you ever heard of "brain dumping"? This is a very self technique where you simply write as fast as you possibly can, thus bypassing writers block very easily. Every single idea that comes to mind, just write it down fast. While breakdown that inner wall using this speed writing method. You're not going to think about your content - just write everything down, even if you don't have proper grammar or punctuation. Once you are done writing everything, you will not believe how much content you have actually have. Remember, you just want to write down everything that comes to mind. Proofread everything that you write down, and restructure it so it looks presentable.


Personalized NFL Jerseys



We suppose that not everyone can learn to be a speed article writer, but you have to be willing to learn it and practice your writing.


Cheap NFL Jerseys