domingo, 28 de noviembre de 2010

TE AMO MUCHO - those three words have my life in them

Hey baby, i just was thinking about you, ill call u again soon, not now because i know you are with dad at the restaurant and i want u to be with him and share some time together.

I know u had a long day, i know u miss me as much i do, i just want u to know that no matter what im able to be with u because you have my heart and i have yours, there is no doubt about it. I want
the day when i wake up and u are there, you are what i wanna see every morning when i wake up, i miss those days, cant wait to be with u and enjoy our vacation and enjoy the rest of our lives together.

I MISS YOU SO MUCH. I want to kiss you so much, go out with you, visiting new places, being with our family, i cant wait to meet my grandfathers and the rest of our family... Mom, Christian, Angela, Mariangel, The aunts, Luis, all of we, miss u so much.

You are very important to me, I care what happens to you, and I need u to take care while im not there to be with you.

Baby, thanks for listening to the actions that accompany the words i tell you or the expression that i show you every day. If sometime you feel alone or your not having a good day, just close your eyes for one second and remember how much i love you.

You are the baby of my life, te amo por siempre. I love the way you are...

No hay comentarios: